Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aleluya!

I don't have any energy to do anything. I am trying to write only because it is part of my homework. But not for any other reason. Today I was so exhausted than I laid down on my bed and I fail to sleep for more than 2 hours. My concenciuos was telling me to get up. Because I was really behind on my work and also and my homework. But I notice it since I my cirugy my body does not want to respond. Maybe because I did not give to my body any time to rest. That is right but with three kids and a single mom it is hard. You do not have time for nothing. Been sick it is a luxery. I am really exhausted. My body it is working extra hours now is claiming for justice. I am only 37 and I feel like I am 47. Every day the school it is more difficult for me. I have two jobs, also I babysitt 4 kids plus 3 kids I have on my own. Sometimes I do not know how i can keeping going. Now my body it is a robot. But sometimes when i felt like I can do it anymore I go to sleep and I feel a little bit better. For example my day tomorrow start at 4.45am and does not finished until 830pm. I need to take a vacations with my kids. I know my kids and I deserved a couple weeks off. But been a single mom it is a nice dream. May be will be the day than I can said aleluya our vacations are here. Azul.

No comments:

Post a Comment