Monday, July 12, 2010
Ready to start!
I kind of afraid to start writing. Because my first language it is not English. I speak fluent Spanish. I born in Mexico city and I went to university. I study to be a teacher. I love kids and I want to help the one's are special I us to work with them. But one day I decide to get married and move to United States and 1994. And like everybody else when you move to different country it is hard. Because you do not speak the language and everything it is new. In the beginning like I said was not easy but we be able to bought our own house and have our own business. Until we got divorce and 2004 and we lost everything. But I knew the life was giving me another lesson. To be strong. One of the rules I learned in my life was nothing it is impossible if you really want it. But the most value treasure I win on the courts was to keep my children with me. I start all over again myself with my kids. Nothing was that difficult because the engine of my life was my kids. Now I start a new carrier on Medical Business. I know if I been prepared I can offer a better life to my kids. I work always really hard to get what I want. That is why on my blog says always go forward never go back. Thank you. Azul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment