Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Great!
Hello how are all. The truth is that although this is not done yet. I like 15 minutes later appear on that page was going to write again. This had never done before. I feel this is extremely rare to tell my life and do not know who I was contant. Sometimes I think it is good because it provides therapy and that people will read it as I neither know me nor will I judge. Sometimes it may be that you can give sound advice. The other day one of my classes I met a girl who had passed through what I went through. Between the two we saw tips, compare and find things that both unaware of. Well talking about something else I am a very dreamy and yet I have their feet firmly planted on earth. I love to smile and try to live the life the best you can. Only now I have my energy is a little low. Since last April I was asked the stomach reduction operation. It has been a series of changes in my life very difficult. Besides I am doing more than one hour of exercise. Well but now after several weeks and studies the doctor told me that my potassium level was very low and my blood pressure too. Now thankfully things have improved since my diet is based on protein and my energy level has improved greatly. Well for now I say goodbye and followed them and counting. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment