I write these lines dedicated to my son.
Hello love: I only write these lines here as always alone in the four walls of my room where only they know my feelings. You know? I love you and you're everything to me. You are a very special child. When I was pregnant with you waiting your arrival, you always talked. But the most anticipated day a girl arrived just 21 years had the most beautiful baby in the world. I'm not going to lie I was so afraid. You were my doll of flesh and bone. My love was with you at all times, from your first very moment until your first accidet in your bike.I never leave you alone and will not never leave you alone. I'll be there to support you at all times. I will be there to dry your tears, also to celebrate your triumphs or hold your hands and have a word of encouragement at any moment. But always my son I would be here for you. I know that as all had mistakes.I'm not the perfect mother. But I never did anything to hurt your feelings. I know what happened was very painful. Buy you know I would have given my life away to stop it. But I could not. We will fight hand to hand and I will continue with you until the day that you decide to leave. I know this is life. But I'll be always waiting for you. Son, I am a normal woman like any other, the only difference is that this woman who is writing you these lines is the one who gave you life, and yet full of flaws and virtues that once caused you sadness and happiness I am your mother love you eternally.
No comments:
Post a Comment