Friday, August 6, 2010
Friends
Hi, this is a new day but sometimes are not good as others. Although I always get up super positive attitude is always good people who do not appreciate. I had a relationship for almost two years. I have done more than 100% and I felt betrayed. I am a person who fights for what I want and work hard. But I am not a person sitting to see life pass. As I always say life is too short to be so wasting. I have three wonderful children but never thought of having a fourth child. For me the concept to have a couple is to build around, follow dreams and fight together. But not a person with no dreams and no energy to go and faith outside. I need a person who is there for me not to see what he can get from me and always and his advantage. And so I think that happens with most people. I have another "friend" more than two years ago will pay $ 300.00dls that was left without a job. It's time to pay and that I did not even deign to answer my messages. He told them what kind of people they are surrounded. You can trust her?. There are real friends out there or just are people who want to use you and take advantage of one. That hurts. But there are still people who really worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment